SHIITAKE FLOWER MUSHROOM (100G OR 200G) ORGANIC
Organically Grown (Non-pesticide), No Artificial Colouring, No Preservatives, Nutritional Benefits, Antioxidants, Beta Glucan, B Vitamins, Copper, Potassium
Mushrooms have for many years been used for their unique ability to add flavour to cuisines. They are popularly added to soups, sandwiches, wraps and salads. Mushrooms also work well as a side dish, or as the main course for vegetarians.
Mushrooms are fat-free, low-sodium, low-calorie and cholesterol-free. They are also packed with fiber, vitamins, minerals and many nutrients.
Potential Health Benefits
- Antioxidant properties may help protect the body from damaging free radicals that can cause conditions like heart disease and cancer.
- Beta glucan - a form of soluble dietary fiber that has been strongly linked to improving cholesterol and boosting heart health.
- May help regulate blood sugar and reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes.
- B Vitamins that may help promote red blood cell benefits, digestive system and maintain healthy skin.
- Potassium may help improve heart, muscle and nerve function.
Product of Korea.