SCHISANDRA BERRIES ENZYMES (700ml/840g)
Schisandra is a woody vine with numerous clusters of tiny, bright red berries. It is a 'flavourful' berry and is known in Chinese name (五味子), meaning 'five taste fruit'.
Schisandra has many potential health benefits, in particular, in improving liver function by stimulating enzymes in the liver and promoting liver cell growth.
In ancient Chinese medicine, it’s said that “the physician who knows how to harmonize the liver knows how to treat the hundred diseases.”
This product is a naturally extracted fermented beverage containing naturally occurring enzymes.
• No additive • Non-GMO • Organically cultivated (Non-pesticide) • No preservative and artificial food colouring
Potential Health Benefits
- May help support liver health.
- May help strengthen digestive system.
- May help strengthen immune system.
- May help improve cardiovascular health.
- Has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Has anti-ageing (helps fight free radical damage).
- May help improve sleep quality.
- May help increase metabolism rate.
Schisandra Extract 92%, Honey 2%, Oligosaccharides 3%, Schisandra Pulp 2.5%, Citric Acid 0.5%
Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
Crystal (hardening) may occur depending on the temperature change.
Refrigerate below 5oC after opening.
Recommended Serving Method:
Drink one small cup at a time. Mix 30 to 50ml of enzyme with 4 - 5 parts of water or fruit juice.
Serve at a temperature below 40oC to avoid destroying the active properties of the enzyme. Taste best when chilled.
Its flavour, density and colour may differ slightly according to seasonal changes as the enzyme is made of fresh ingredients that are in season.
Floating particles may appear on the surface of the liquid as a result of fermentation. This will not affect the quality and is safe for consumption.
This is a high-quality product with long-term aging and fermentation and the unique efficacy and fragrance of Schisandra.
Product of Korea.