SCHISANDRA BERRIES ENZYMES (700ml/840g)
Schisandra is a woody vine with numerous clusters of tiny, bright red berries. It is a 'flavourful' berry and is known in Chinese name (五味子), meaning 'five taste fruit'.
Schisandra has many potential health benefits, in particular, in improving liver function by stimulating enzymes in the liver and promoting liver cell growth.
In ancient Chinese medicine, it’s said that “the physician who knows how to harmonize the liver knows how to treat the hundred diseases.”
Potential Health Benefits
- May help support liver health.
- May help strengthen digestive system.
- May help strengthen immune system.
- May help improve cardiovascular health.
- Has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Has anti-ageing (helps fight free radical damage).
- May help improve sleep quality.
- May help increase metabolism rate.
Product of Korea.