BLACK GARLIC (250g) Organically Cultivated
Fermented • Whole Bulb • Unpeeled
Organically cultivated (Non-pesticide), No addictives, Non-GMO, No Preservative
Black garlic is produced from raw garlic bulbs through a fermentation process at a controlled temperature and humidity for 30-90 days.
From a nutritional point of view, black garlic has much higher content of allicin, the active ingredient in white garlic that imparts its benefits. Black garlic is also rich in amino acids and has almost double the amount of antioxidants when compared to raw garlic.
Black garlic does not have the characteristic pungent odour and the spiciness of fresh garlic. Hence, it does not irritate the digestive system. You can eat black garlic like a healthy snack and for cooking use.
Potential Health Benefits
- May assist in regulating blood sugar level
- May assist in regulating blood pressure
- May help support immunity
- May help support cardiovascular health
- May help support circulation
- May help support detoxification process
Product of Chiang Mai, Thailand.