TAMARIND FRUIT PULP (UNSWEETENED) (150g)
- (2 or more $8.01)
- (3 or more $7.42)
- (5 or more $7.12)
Organically Cultivated (Non-pesticide), No Added Sugar, No Shell and Seed, Non-GMO, High Fiber, Antioxidant, Anti-inflammatory, No Preservatives
Tamarind is a hardwood tree known scientifically as Tamarindus indica. It's grown in tropical region.
The tree produces bean-like pods filled with seeds surrounded by a fibrous pulp. The pulp of the young fruit is green and sour. As it ripens, the juicy pulp becomes paste-like and more sweet-sour.
This is a ready-to-eat healthy snack (shell and seed are removed)!
Potential Health Benefits:
- May help boost immune system.
- May help manage diabetes.
- May help improve digestion.
- May relieve stomach ache and constipation.
- May help in weight management.
- May help protect the liver.
- May help strengthen the heart.
- May help manage blood pressure and cholesterol.
Product of Thailand.